Customer Service Excellence
Dealing with people is not always easy. Front-line employees are often the single largest factor affecting customer perception of your business. Negative customer experiences can have a devastating effect on your business’ overall success. Untapped opportunities can be found when least expecting it, and this is why strong customer service skills are essential to any employee interacting with clients.
What will you learn?
- Use customer service as an effective marketing tool
- Build and leverage long term business relationships
- Turn your existing customer base into a source of quality referrals
- Deal effectively with demanding clients
- Foster an authentic bond with your clients
Why should you take this course?
This course is for you if you are involved with customer contact of any kind and maximize the value of these relationships. Improving long term relationships with your customers and fostering a connection will not only turn them into loyal customers, but they might be more inclined to refer your business to their colleagues, friends and family.
Master Your Image
- Adapt to new situations
- Embrace the four “A”s of customer service excellence
- Adopt the right attitude
- Build trust instead of simply being appreciated
- Leverage business relationships with your best clients
- Elicit quality referrals from your existing base
Dealing With Demanding Customers
- Handle complaints with ease and poise
- Project empathy to resolve any issue
- Resolve delicate situations
Measure Your Customer Service Performance
- Measure your customer service performance
- Track and analyse the right metrics
- Apply your metrics learning for greater success
Still have questions?