Managing Priorities and Productivity
In today’s fast-paced business environment, the ability to manage your priorities and productivity is crucial to lasting success. We are increasingly expected to multitask and manage a multi-disciplinary workload, but without the right tools this can quickly become overwhelming. This course will give you the tools to guide you through the many challenges of finding a well-balanced pace.
What will you learn?
- Meet deadlines and assess the importance of each task
- Focus on important and critical goals
- Multitask more effectively and get organized
- Increase your productivity at work
- Take control of your priorities
Why should you take this course?
This course is for you, if you find yourself having to meet deadlines and multi-tasking in your job. You will learn how to better manage your time, so that you never come close to missing another deadline. You will also learn how to prioritize tasks and increase your productivity so that you can maximize your time at work and more quickly reach your career goals.
Prioritize Your Tasks
- Manage your workload
- Assess the importance of tasks
- Set your goals
- Learn when to say ‘no’
Increase Your Productivity
- Focus on results
- Overcome procrastination
- Manage stress and energy
- Achieve a positive life/work balance
- Use tools to help save time
- Organize your emails and meetings
Deal With Distractions
- Learn to handle other claims on your attention
- Work effectively in an open office
- Manage unplanned interruptions
Managing Your Time
- Acquire techniques in planning and scheduling
- Identify mismanaged and wasted time
- Distinguish when to multitask and when to focus
- Negotiate deadlines
Still have questions?